Bioven Ingredients DHA 10% Powder
Cas No.:- 6217-54-5
Description:- Docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA, is a type of omega-3 fat.
Bioven Ingredients produces and manufactures high purity DHA. Like the omega-3 fat eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), DHA is plentiful in oily fish, such as salmon and anchovies. Your body can only make a small amount of DHA from other fatty acids, so you need to consume it directly from food or a supplement. Together, DHA and EPA may help reduce inflammation and your risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease. On its own, DHA supports brain function and eye health.
- DHA reduces heart disease risk.
- DHA may improves Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- DHA reduces early preterm birth.
- Omega-3 fats such as DHA have anti-inflammatory effects.
- DHA alone or in combination with EPA may help reduce muscle soreness and limitations in range of motion after exercise, partly due to its Anti-inflammatory effect.