Bioven Ingredients Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)
Activity: 25 Billion CFU per gram
Bioven Ingredients produces and manufactures high purity Brewer’s Yeast. Brewer's yeast is made from a one-celled fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is used to make beer. It has been grown and used as a nutritional supplement for years. Brewer's yeast is a rich source of minerals -- particularly selenium; protein; B-complex vitamins, and chromium, an essential trace mineral that helps the body maintain normal blood sugar levels.
Brewer's yeast is derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae as the byproduct of beer-making. The yeast cells are harvested, pasteurized, and deactivated as part of the manufacturing process. Nutritional yeast is also Saccharomyces cerevisiae but is not a byproduct of brewing.
- Brewer's yeast Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Brewer's yeast Helps maintain blood sugar levels already within a normal range.
- Brewer's yeast May help support weight loss goals with diet and exercise.
- Brewer's yeast Promotes immune and nervous system health.
- Brewer's yeast Benefits skin health and digestion.
- Brewer's yeast Boosts energy levels.