CAS No. :- 80146-85-6
Enzyme Activity: 100 U/g
Description: Transglutaminase enzyme catalyzes that the bond formation between free amino acids causing inter- or intramolecular cross linking in proteins which enhances the color, texture and solidness of the substrate/product. They are of huge significance in food industry and most widely used on soy, caseins, glutens, etc.
- Transglutaminase used to improve the texture and appearance of foods like processed meats.
- transglutaminase is used to improve the quality of flour, the texture and volume of bread.
- Transglutaminase is an enzyme that catalyzes the formation of cross-links both within a protein molecule and between molecules of different proteins.
- Transglutaminase-modified casein makes it possible to manufacture dairy products with better structure and consistency.
Commercial Use: Transglutaminase Enzyme is widely used in Food-processing Industry, Dairy Industry and Bakery Industry.
- Used in Meat binding.
- Used to enhance milk products quality and texture.
- Enhancing the texture of certain food products